Last month, I told you the Kardashian sisters would be giving their book Kardashian Konfidential a wedding makeover.
Included in the updated version is a new chapter and exclusive photos from Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries’ “magical” wedding extravaganza.
But after 72 days of wedded bliss, Kardashian and Humphries are living in Splitsville. Unfortunately, the new edition of Kardashian Konfidential has already been printed up and is still set to hit bookstores on November 22nd.
According to this article in Entertainment Weekly, here’s some of what we can expect in the new edition.
- “I’m so happy that I’m with a man who’s excited about his work and has such a full life.” —Kim
- “Putting together a wedding is a huge job…. Still, I did manage to find some time along the way to really think about what was happening and where this next chapter of life was going to take me.” —Kim
- “We were married! All of those years dreaming about my wedding…. And it was finally here. Just amazing!” —Kim
- “There was so much going on at this moment…. But for Kris and myself, there was something else going on. Something sweet! Something simple!” —Kim
So what can we learn from this ghastly PR disaster — and marriage?
1. Don’t rush into marriage.
2. Don’t televise the wedding.
3. Don’t sign a special edition book deal until after at least a year of already having been married.
I’m pretty sure we can expect sales of the book to go through the roof for pure irony alone. I’m going to go out on a limb here and say I like Kim Kardashian, and I feel bad for the girl. But when it comes to this marriage and the way she marketed it, there was certainly a better way to do it.